New ideas are fostered by diverse voices, great listeners and close collaboration. At Confluence, we dream big and think differently about technology. Our clients count on us to hire people who have the confidence to question the status-quo, the insight to find new approaches to old problems and the persistence to push ideas and transform solutions. Confluence is a global leader in data-driven managed investment solutions. Eight of the top 10 global service providers license Confluence products and all of the top 10 global asset managers have business processes automated using Confluence products. If you think differently about technology and are motivated by what others see as impossible, we want to meet you.
The Global Strategic Account Executive is responsible for growing Confluence’s footprint and the value we bring to our highest global relationships. This client-focused Global Strategic Account Executive is responsible for expanding Confluence’s global relationships and generating recurring revenue by closing sales within a focused list of Confluence’s global strategic clients. This individual will create strategic account plans and sell products and services directly to end users primarily via face-to-face contact. Often times, this individual will be responsible for complex and difficult to close sales. This individual will work closely with sales management and strategic operations management in devising direct sales plans and strategies while operating under minimal supervision with ample latitude for independent judgment. This position typically requires a high level of travel within the United States and in some cases internationally, working closely with the Managing Director EMEA.
This individual will maintain strategic relationships with the key senior stakeholders within Confluence’s Global Third-Party Administrators and Asset Servicers. The Global Strategic Account Executive will work consistently to ensure that opportunities to align the client’s success with the growth of Confluence are optimized and result in an ongoing increase in revenue.
This individual will work closely within the Global Account Management framework to ensure smooth communication and strategic integration with Product Management, effective transitions from sales to implementation execution and frequent interaction with Marketing and Development to identify areas for product improvement, strategy alignment and messaging and real-time market feedback.
- Responsible for the following activities:
- Recurring Revenue expansion and expanded platform integration within Global Third-Party Administrator partners
- Strategic Global Relationship Expansion within client base Performs sales activities within a defined set of established national and international clients to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Work closely with the VP of North America Business Development to develop strategic sales strategies and penetrate large global organizations via the Miller Heiman framework
- Increase global expansion and coverage with key revenue targets
- Developing strategic account plans in collaboration with the account team
- Managing and building a strong expansion pipeline
- Expanding visibility into the C-Suite and Senior Management
- Be a trusted advisor and be able to provide solutions to business challenges that are mutually beneficial
- Creates and performs sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs of the clients
- Continual learning of market trends and industry communication in order to effectively align company’s products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Maintains accurate sales forecast and proactive funnel management for identification of current trends and future forecasting
- Maintains regular contact with key senior level relationships to ensure partnership strengthening
- Through Global Account Management framework will work closely with areas of the organization to ensure effective communication and global coverage across client base
- Assists management in devising direct sales plans and strategies
- Bachelor degree in Business Finance
- Six or more years managing and executing complex enterprise software sales to the financial services industry
- Financial Services back-office and middle-office experience a plus
- Experience with managing and expanding global client relationships
- Experience with global Third Party Administrators/Global Asset Servicers preferred
- Proven sales success required
- Financial services technology related experience highly preferred
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Proven ability to manage sales funnel
- Ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to build strong global relationships and leverage resources within the organization and the client base to expand influence
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly with prospects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to support multiple individuals in different time zones and locations and effectively lead the complex sales process
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications use of CRM solutions for managing sales funnel and sales analytics
- International travel is required
- Strong understanding of the financial services Third Party Administrator business model and how to align to solutions to provide the greatest value
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
Confluence Privacy Statement