Job title Client Consultant
Function Client Success
Location US based - flexible on location. Fully remote or hybrid working considered.
Reporting to Client Success Team Leader
Job Type Full time / Remote
Over the past several years we have undergone a great deal of positive change and growth to become the company we are today. Our global footprint now spans multiple countries, giving our employees the opportunity to get exposure to other countries and cultures. And it stands to reason that none of this would have been possible without the hundreds of hard-working employees who work at Confluence.
We support our employees with new ways of working, having recently implemented a Flexible Working Policy, we often have the option for employees to work both from an office and from home.
We are proud to work with smart, passionate colleagues who are highly focused on our products and their impact on our clients’ work.
What do we do?
As a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry, Confluence helps clients solve complex investment data challenges across the front, middle and back office. From innovative portfolio analytics to regulatory and financial reporting solutions, Confluence invests in the latest technology and data and in its team of industry experts to meet the evolving needs of asset managers and service providers.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 1000 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
More about the role
As the Client Consultant, you will fill a key role on the Investment Metrics Client Delivery Team. You will serve as the primary liaison for our clients and be crucial to the successful management of client relationships.
This role be responsible for the overall client’s success, which will include increasing engagement, product demonstrations, retention, and overall satisfaction. This will be done by establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with the client by managing client expectations effectively and ensure key enhancements to all products and services are effectively communicated.
What skills and experience do I need to succeed?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client management position
- Client orientation experience, specifically: establishing, promoting, and nurturing good client relations (both internal and external)
- Being able to coordinate and deliver routine and recurring communication to client management and performance measurement teams.
- To be able to present and train clients on new functionality as well as conduct periodic strategic relationship reviews.
- Being able to Identify opportunities for account growth and collaborate with the Client Success Manager to increase product adoption.
- Excellent planning, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience within the financial/consulting services industry
- Prior experience with PARis and/or InvestorForce Reporting Platforms preferred.
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, or equivalent software platform.
- An understanding of basic investment concepts as well as knowledge of the institutional investment industry and its constituents is preferred.
What do we offer?
Confluence offers competitive benefit packages for team members. As a growing, global organization, we are always looking for ways to ensure that our employees can access benefits that matter to them and their families.
- Generous Remuneration package.
- Generous time off packages with vacation time, holidays and sick leave.
- Career Development is important and as a global organisation, we have opportunity to work across our diverse global locations. We also have access to a broad Learning and Development platform, which not only provides employees with work-related courses, but also personal development courses such as yoga detox!
- Social events include regular happy hour events across each region, as well as other informal events which are regionally specific.
- We have a Confluence Cares Committee who is responsible for giving back to our communities. This includes donation matching for each event, which vary from volunteer days planting trees in Pittsburgh to donating books and computers to school children in South Africa.
- Our Diversity and Inclusion committee meets regularly to focus on key initiatives and support for employees.
Please speak to someone in HR for specifics on benefits available by region.
More about the Location
This position will be remote with a preference of staying within the US. There are offices located on the East Coast if you prefer hybrid working, however we are flexible for the right person.
Who will I work with?
This team will consist of around 13 individuals that promotes a supportive, collaborative and open environment. They will be split into two teams, each team containing around 5/6 individuals that reports into a Team lead.
We look for people who align with our 4 values.
Face reality with honesty, courage and accountability
Deal creatively with challenges and envision what the world could be
Build good habits into reflexes which become a part of our life
Committed to the success of others
If you would like to find out more about a Career at Confluence, please apply today.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: