Enterprise Sales Manager
Confluence is a global leader in data-driven investment management solutions partnering with our clients to deliver products and services designed to optimize efficiency and control. Confluence provides actional data, insight, and workflow solutions to global asset managers/owners, service providers and allocators. Through its combination of proprietary and 3rd party integrated datasets, global research and analytics, we deliver solutions that drive complex decision across a wide range of financial products. Confluence includes the industry-leading data platforms of Confluence, CSS, Investment Metrics, Style Analytics, AMFINE and StatPro.
The Confluence Sales team is seeking a sales professional with 10+ years of experience of new and existing business development of SaaS based data and analytics sales in the financial services industries. If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and looking to expand your career, this role could be for you. Your core focus will be selling to global asset managers/owners, service providers and allocators by building and growing relationships with senior level decision makers. Via solution selling, you will be responsible for demonstrating the value of Confluence’s solutions and services by making thoughtful recommendations to help clients/prospects achieve better business outcomes.
- Driving enterprise sales process (Upsell and New) from identification to proposal to negotiation to close within assigned territory
- Achieve sales goals through the prioritizing your activity and sales pipeline.
- Partnering with your network to develop and deliver tailored business cases demonstrating the value or ROI for our solutions
- Presenting solution benefits through in-person visits at prospect offices, industry conferences, and via web-based demonstrations
- Working hand in hand with our Inside Sales (Business Development Representatives) and Marketing team to ensure a seamless transition from lead generation to sales close
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of the benefits and pricing for all solutions and services offered by Confluence and our competitors
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to effectively capture all important insights, notes, and context from in-person meetings, calls, and emails to drive effective forecasting and management of your sales pipeline
- Staying current on industry trends and developing in-depth knowledge of clients/prospects and their unique needs to enable you to effectively educate them about how Confluence solutions and services will help them profitably manage and transform their businesses
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University or equivalent industry experience
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience, including experience selling software solutions or data to financial institutions
- Ability to network and build relationships with senior leaders at top global asset managers, wealth management and insurance providers
- Proven experience in a high velocity sales environment with a multi-task ability - Experience identifying prospect needs and concerns
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- In-person and virtual presentation skills, exudes professionalism, and demonstrates analytical and conceptualization problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage with prospects to learn critical information about their businesses and then provide analysis of complex business issues to drive adoption of solution and services
- Ability to work well and creatively under pressure and with deadlines
- Strong ability to learn new business, data and technology concepts
ADDITIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES PREFERRED
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Slack, Zoom
- Understanding LinkedIn.com and how to leverage it to build networks and pipelines.
- Familiarity with core Microsoft Office software, including Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: