Client Success Manager
Investment Metrics, LLC, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a Client Success Manager.
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking a motivated individual to join our outstanding team. As a part of the team, you will be given immediate responsibility, working directly on managing client relationships within our Investment Consultant client base. This role plays a very proactive and visible position in the success of the organization. The right candidate will be able build and grow relationships quickly and be able to add value by leveraging his or her knowledge of Buy Side business process’ to include Portfolio Management, Analytics and Risk.
- Primary point of contact / liaison between customer and non-support related issues
- Internal Champion / Quarterback who coordinates Investment Metrics resources to address client needs.
- Proactively conducts regular Account Reviews / Strategic Planning Sessions
- Contracting and engaging existing and potential users
- Oversee existing client relationships and taking ownership of client retention targets.
- Respond to billing inquiries, address billing disputes and invoices.
- Assist and contribute to various Marketing initiatives and Buy side events.
- Provide local market intelligence to support the global team.
- Perform additional projects as assigned by management.
- Identifies License/Subscription upsell leads across the product suite and provides to Sales Executive.
- Influences customer to document Case Studies.
- Monitors unresolved Support Ticket issues
- Account Owner in SF.com
- Professional, personable, and intelligent with a passion for providing platinum customer service.
- Possess Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Can build credibility amongst your internal networks.
- Have the aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Hold a passion for client relationship management.
- Be a strong communication skill, including handling customer objections.
- Have strong networking skills.
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of the needs of a SME business within an international company.
- Substantial knowledge in finance and investment products (portfolio analytics specifically desired)
- An understanding of strategy planning for clients.
- Embrace working religiously with Customer Relationship Management software
- Proactive and persistent attitude towards customer service
- A self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role.
- Understanding of Buy Side business process’.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
About Investment Metrics
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner. Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies, is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story. Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few. Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: