Client Services Analyst
CSS (recently acquired by Confluence Technologies) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations, and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS and Confluence, please visit the following websites:
CSS/Confluence is now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Service Analyst. The primary role of the Client Service Analyst is to partner with the client and various data providers to control data workflows through the CSS/Confluence application. The Client Service Analyst is expected to gain an intimate understanding of our clients’ business and will use their expertise to deliver added value by suggesting data validation rules to the clients that will further improve data quality. The Client Service Analyst also compiles and distributes Management Information Reporting on the service delivery.
Qualifications & Software Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/FinTech/Business Studies or equivalent Studying CFA/FRM/CAIA will be an advantage but not essential.
• High Computer literacy / proficient knowledge of standard applications, e.g., MS Office suite
• 2-4 years accounting, reporting, compliance, or mid / back- office role in the financial services industry preferred.
Other essential Skills
• Highly Numerical
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and organise daily tasks
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to document processes and maintain procedures
• Experience with Data Management Systems would be an advantage
• SQL knowledge would be a strong advantage.
• A Fund Industry qualification would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian languages would be an advantage
CSS/Confluence Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: