UI Developer London
Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of Confluence, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia
Delta is an award-winning portfolio analysis and risk management system that helps clients with investment decisions, portfolio monitoring and risk and performance analysis across fixed income, equity and multi asset portfolios.
Delta's web interface is designed to offer our users interactive access to the full breadth of functionality. The user interface is targeted at our front office clients, who require on the fly analysis, ease of system adoption and an intuitive and responsive navigation.
To facilitate a seamless integration, Delta's Rest API offers clients programable access to our state-of-the-art analytics and suite of portfolio functionalities.
- Developing new user-facing components using React.js and Typescript
- Migrating legacy user interface components (written mainly in jQuery / ASPNET Razor) to the new framework
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality robust code
- Coordinating with the rest of the team on different layers of the infrastructure – ( RESTful API, GRPC services, databases)
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in client-side front-end development in any of the following: React.js, Angular, VueJS, jQuery or another leading framework
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with at least one of the popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, MobX or Context)
- Experience with front-end development ecosystem and tools such as NPM, Babel, Webpack, Visual Studio Code etc.
- Familiarity with Git Code Versioning System
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product
Additional Skills (possession any of the following will be advantageous)
- Familiarity with Typescript and newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with ReactJS Function Components and Hooks
- Experience with 3rd-party libraries:
- data structure (e.g., Lodash, Immutable.js)
- ag-grid for tabular visualizations and data editing
- charting libraries (such as HighchartsJS, NVD3 etc)
- Strong CSS/SASS skills
- Familiarity with UX Design process and tooling
- Experience with ASPNET Core framework (including Razor views)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with Google Protobuf and GRPC
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud-based systems
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: