- London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
Perform the following responsibilities at a basic level:
- Complete assigned tasks/projects and tickets (as applicable) on time and to the defined quality standards.
- Learn and use the Confluence solutions, tools, and processes to meet the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with team members and external stakeholders/partners (as applicable) to ensure deliverables are met.
- Participate in simple solution design, configuration, testing and documentation activities, as applicable.
- Provide input, fixes and operational monitoring as required, to ensure standards are met.
- Flexible work hours to support 24/7 client coverage. (some positions may require a different working pattern).
- Communicate with stakeholders/partners in a competent and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Perform the following skills at a basic level:
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Self-starter, independent learner.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to both collaborate and work autonomously as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in SQL, Scripting, Excel, Crystal Reports.
- Crystal Reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Degree
- 2 years experience in a similar software vendor role or working in a fund administration team
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.