Senior Software Engineer
As a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry, Confluence helps clients solve complex investment data challenges across the front, middle and back office. From innovative portfolio analytics to regulatory and financial reporting solutions, Confluence invests in the latest technology and data and in its team of industry experts to meet the evolving needs of asset managers and service providers. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
Our Milan office is looking for a developer to join our team. The successful candidate will benefit from a dynamic and open-minded environment, from an experience with advanced technology and from opportunities to innovate and assume responsibilities.
- Design and implement new features
- Maintain and evolve current product features on our stack (Python, Docker, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Ext JS)
- Maintain and evolve the current CI/CD Pipeline (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Chef, Terraform)
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Operate the services on a daily basis
- We’ll hire you based on you. So be yourself. Write awesome code and be awesome.
- Prior experience building and troubleshooting distributed services in cloud-native platforms (aws preferred)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong experience in programming (Python preferred)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and an understanding of DevOps environments
- Knowledge in Linux ( Ubuntu preferred )
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Infrastructure automation tools (Chef)
- Proficiency with Infrastructure as a Code tools (Terraform)
What we look for:
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Analytical approach to take technical decisions in a traffic intensive and distributed architecture
- Clean coding and automation practices
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Software Engineer
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: