Senior FP&A Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
This position will initially involve a non-recurring project to manage and assist with the completion of a large integration and reconciliation of our CRM system (Salesforce), and to help drive the definition and rolling out of all ongoing maintenance and reporting needs from Salesforce.
The candidate will then take up a role as maternity cover for the Senior Business Analyst. This role involves delivery of key Management reports to all levels of the business including our Private Equity board. One of the key aspects of the role will be the ability to be a true business partner and build relationships with key stakeholders across the company, gather their input and use this provide analysis that will ultimately be used by management to make key decisions to drive the business forward successfully.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized individual with great attention to detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the co-ordination, data management and reporting requirements for the Group Annual Budget and quarterly re-forecasts
- To prepare timely and accurate performance analysis to support management decisions.
- Responsible for integrity of financial database with Actual/Forecast/Budget and Long-Term Plan Data, both Financial and Non-Financial
- Responsible for preparation of the Group P&L Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Performance Reporting & Analysis (principally the “Sales KPIs” report and “People Budget Manager”)
- To support continually develop the monthly reporting pack to enable management to improve understanding of key business drivers
- Perform regular reconciliations between the CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Netsuite) systems to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the companies ARR
- Review reporting tables in Salesforce on a regular basis to ensure sales are recorded according to approved reporting requirements and redundant reporting categories are closed.
- Prepare Month End Sales Report for FP&A Manager to review
- Prepare the monthly People Budget Manager to review with HR and distribute to Senior Budget Holders
- Prepare the Group P&L and work with various stakeholders to provide meaningful variance analysis
- Prepare the monthly Group Management reporting pack
- To perform any ad hoc finance duties as required by Group FP&A Director
- To perform all duties in accordance with company policies
- High numeracy skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Problem solving skills and an ability to work with and reconcile large data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Able to adapt and work within a fast-paced work environment
- Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service.
- Hyperion PBCS
Education and Minimum Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Minimum of three years financial and management accounting experience
- Role is not expected to involve any regular travel
* 12 month contract with possibility of extension.
Other duties will be assigned as the above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Confluence Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer