.NET Software Developer
**This position is remote but candidate must currently reside within the United States and within Eastern Standard Time (EST).
As a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry, Confluence helps clients solve complex investment data challenges across the front, middle and back office. From innovative portfolio analytics to regulatory and financial reporting solutions, Confluence invests in the latest technology and data and in its team of industry experts to meet the evolving needs of asset managers and service providers. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will focus on the backend development of a regulatory reporting application.
· Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
· Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices
· Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
· Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- 5+ years of working experience in .NET
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Working experience with WinForms/WPF and WCF
- Experience using RDBMS, like SQL Server or MySQL
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
- Familiarity with abstract and data-driven models is a major plus.
- Experience in .NET Core, microservices, containers and container orchestrators (Kubernetes), cloud deployment a plus
- Knowledge of React, Redux, or React Natives a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery a plus
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps a plus
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: