Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
The Business Specialist is a highly motivated, self-managing individual who excels at both taking direction and using critical problem-solving skills to execute and drive solutions to completion on time and within budget.
- Client Projects
- Participates in platform product implementations
- Collects and analyzes requirements for deliverables
- Creates deliverables based on technical specifications
- Supports a specific function within the implementation
- Interfaces with Client on tactical issues
- Internal Projects
- Supports adjacent functions (sales, support, dev)
- Assists in internal PS initiatives
- Adhere to governance standards
- Executes on standards of Quality Control testing
- Assists with implementing Confluence best practices and standards
- Assists in product training for internal onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Up to two of business support and client relationship experience preferred; experience in the financial services industry a plus
- High creativity with the ability to solve complex business problems
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to pass background, credit checks, and drug screens and/or fingerprinting based upon client or company requirements
- Ability to deal professionally and courteously with internal and external contacts
- Ability to learn independently and work with a high degree of autonomy
- Escalates issues appropriately to the next level
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service
Other duties will be assigned as the above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Confluence Privacy Statement