Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
The Implementation Consultant is a highly motivated, self-managing individual who excels at both taking direction and using critical problem-solving skills to define, execute and drive solutions to completion. Serves a critical role in the success of Confluence product implementations by completing complex project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Client Projects
- Acts as key contributor in platform product implementations
- Analyzes and assists in definition of requirements
- Designs & creates deliverables based on technical specifications
- Leads specific functions within the implementation
- Interfaces with Client on tactical and functional issues
- Internal Projects
- Supports adjacent functions (sales, support, dev)
- Assists in internal PS initiatives
- Adhere to governance standards
- Ensures Quality Control testing is adhered to
- Assists with defining Confluence best practices and standards
- Understands project management standards
- Conducts product training for internal on-boarding
- Mentors junior staff
- Proactively seeks opportunities for individual and team development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Two or more years of business support and client relationship experience required; experience in the financial services industry or data governance preferred
- Proficient in multiple Confluence products
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to pass background, credit checks, and drug screens and/or fingerprinting based upon client or company requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global, multicultural environment wherein diplomacy and a passion for diversity are paramount
- Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, self-motivated, willingness to take initiative
- Ability to analyze problems and identify resolutions at a functional level
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service
Other duties will be assigned as the above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Confluence Privacy Statement