- Montreal, Québec, Canada
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
This position is responsible for supporting the Global HR team for a rapidly growing organization.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized individual with great attention to detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being a first point of contact for the HR department, answering, troubleshooting, and escalating employee questions or issues to appropriate team members
- Updating and maintaining internal HR systems, sites, tools, and personnel files including identifying opportunities for operational efficiencies
- Providing guidance to employees on benefit plans and programs and working with outside vendors on employee communications for any benefit plan changes
- Providing support to the HR team, not limited to, reports generation and analysis, drafting communications, training, exit interviews, etc.
- Processing, accurate, timely payroll for global organization or assigned regions
- Actively participating in relevant audits including but not limited to, 401(k), pension, payroll, and benefits
- Preparing various monthly, quarterly, and annual government reports for multiple countries
- Working with external vendors and partners to troubleshoot problems, gather information, and execute tasks
- Working with benefit vendors and brokers, pulling invoices, investigating issues, performing audits, owning the ACA process, making system updates and generally being the primary benefits administrator
- Participating in HR projects as needed
- Participating actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Assist with policy harmonization and yearly (or as needed) policy updates and distribution
- Staying up-to-date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Written and oral English communication
- Time management including work planning, prioritization, and organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Active listener
- Ability to collaborate and work autonomously
- Flexible and adaptable
- Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service.
- Proficient using Microsoft office
- ADP WFN experience required
- ADP Celergo experience a plus
Education and Minimum Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Up to 4 years’ experience
- Global benefit and payroll administration experience preferred.
- Merger and acquisition integration experience a plus
- International business and technology industry experience preferred.
Other duties will be assigned as the above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.