US East Coast
Over the past several years we have undergone a great deal of positive change and growth to become the company we are today. Our global footprint now spans multiple countries, giving our employees the opportunity to get exposure to other countries and cultures. And it stands to reason that none of this would have been possible without the hundreds of hard-working employees who work at Confluence.
More about the role & team
The Marketing Director is an experienced B2B marketing leader responsible for attaining the marketing results in terms of lead generation and market awareness for the Investment Insights & Research division. You will lead demand generation campaigns and product marketing to drive pipeline and revenue growth and support product launches and sales enablement. Working collaboratively across Product, Sales, Services and Marketing teams and external agencies, you will lead the marketing strategy and execution for the product division to achieve overall business goals.
You will be an individual contributor,working both strategically and tactically to deliver all marketing campaigns for your business area. You will be accountable for the divisional marketing results, including leads generated for the division and market awareness of our solutions
What skills and experience do I need to succeed?
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in B2B marketing
- Hands-on experience in multi-channel demand generation campaigns, including all digital and social marketing tactics, paid and organic
- Experience in FinTech and/or RegTech product marketing, selling into the buy-side Investment Management industry is highly desirable. If you have little or no FintTech/RegTech experience, then financial services/technology in a B2B environment is imperative.
- Ideally hands-on experience in using Salesforce and Pardot to track and report on marketing results and ROI or similar systems.
- Skills in Microsoft Office products and MarTech such as Paid LinkedIn, Google Analytics, etc.
- Good data-driven analytics skills in analyzing marketing and campaign performance
What do we offer?
Confluence offers generous benefit packages for team members. As a growing, global organization, we are always looking for ways to ensure that our employees can access benefits that matter to them and their families. This includes:
- Performance Bonus
- Generous time off packages
- Global Career Development opportunities
- Social Events
- Referral Bonus scheme- $3,000 per successful referral
- Plus many more!
More about the Location
This role is a remote position, with some east coast travel. You could be based in any of the east coast US states provided that you are on an EST time zone. We have an office in New York which you would be able to utilise should you be based in New York, and looking for hybrid working.
What do we do?
As a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry, Confluence helps clients solve complex investment data challenges across the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 1000 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
We look for people who align with our 4 values.
Face reality with honesty, courage, and accountability
Deal creatively with challenges and envision what the world could be
Build good habits into reflexes which become a part of our life
Committed to the success of others
Salary Range: $100,000 to $135,00 USD annually + any other benefits such as bonus.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors such local market conditions and internal equity.
If you would like to find out more about a Career at Confluence, please apply today.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: