Senior Client Success Consultant
As a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry, Confluence helps clients solve complex investment data challenges across the front, middle and back office. From innovative portfolio analytics to regulatory and financial reporting solutions, Confluence invests in the latest technology and data and in its team of industry experts to meet the evolving needs of asset managers and service providers. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia.
The Senior Client Success Consultant is a result driven expert in client service and a trusted partner/client advocate responsible for a broad range of tasks aimed at maximizing client satisfaction from product and service utilization, managing the renewals process and reducing attrition. He/she develops and maintains strong and effective strategic relationships with key clients, and networks effectively to achieve success-based goals aimed at supporting client business goals. They are responsible for implementing success plans, leading discovery sessions with clients, supporting client training, program management, driving growth through cross selling and expansion of existing relationship, and improving NPS. They work closely with sales, product, and service teams to affect agreed success-based outcomes. They provide industry and market-based insights and lead the resolution of complex client complaints or dissatisfaction issues.
- Deliver assigned tasks/projects on time and to the defined quality standards.
- Assist colleagues in the delivery of assigned work. Provide technical and subject matter guidance.
- Utilize the Confluence solutions, tools and processes to meet the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth product competency and ability to implement best practices, share this knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Shape and define work priorities and stakeholder deliverables. Be a key contributor to the successful delivery of identified tasks.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for clients/vendors/partners and as a escalation point for team members, managers and external stakeholders/partners (as applicable).
- Analyze, research, and resolve complex issues both independently and through interaction with clients, colleagues and other departments. Assist other team members in these activities.
- Demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of company processes and assist in initiatives related to continuous improvement of these processes.
- Independently provide solution design, configuration, testing and documentation to internal stakeholders to ensure governance standards are adhered to.
- Manage/facilitate contract renewals process with Sales/Account Management teams.
- Always communicate with stakeholders/partners in a competent and professional manner.
- Mentor and train associate and intermediate colleagues as assigned. Act as a good example for colleagues to emulate.
- Assist business development team with pre-sales activities and RFPs.
- Driven individual with strong motivation for success results. Client mindset, empathy, partnership, advocate drives success for client. Passionate about client experience, solving problems for clients and growing/deepening business relationships
- Operates with ease at senior c-suite and below, successfully influences strategic direction with expert input and guidance
- Naturally empathetic and articulate communicator. Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Takes ownership for successful client outcomes
- Understands the client business and journey and articulates this to internal teams to better align client and service
- Effective at organizing goals into a series of programs and driving these to successful outcomes within agreed scope and timescales. Owns the success plan including preparing and distributing status reporting and senior level updates
- Deep knowledge of investment analytics, operational process, data flows, and methodology within a SaaS context
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities with the ability to apply these to Confluence data driven investment management solutions as a subject matter expert.
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of successfully managing timelines and quality of individual functions and team assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks as well as work with team members and external stakeholders/partners to load-balance work and priorities consistent with corporate and functional goals.
- Ability to assess stakeholder requirements and translate into appropriate solutions or recommendations with supporting analysis and details.
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to existing capabilities (such as processes, solutions, best practices.)
- Self-starter, independent learner with the ability to make sound tactical decisions in alignment with corporate priorities and cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to remain calm, objective and professional in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in relevant area, working both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to translate and tailor complex subject matter to team members, stakeholders/partners and clients.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5+ yrs relevant experience within client facing role supporting investment analytics services
- Experience in growing and developing high quality and effective strategic client relationships
- Strong strategic planning, client facing and organisational skills with ability to see the big picture and detail
- Program management experience, successfully organising and leading multi-layered time bound initiatives
- SaaS experience from client user perspective including interaction with technology, operational processes, and data flows.
- Strong self-driven team player and natural relationship builder, works seamlessly with cross functional teams and individuals to achieve success goals
- Driven and motivated person, eager to learn and a desire to serve our clients and create win-win partnerships
- CFA preferred but not essential
We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: