Business Development Manager
Confluence is a global leader in data-driven investment management solutions partnering with our clients to deliver products and services designed to optimize efficiency and control. Confluence provides actional data, insight, and workflow solutions to global asset managers/owners, service providers and allocators. Through its combination of proprietary and 3rd party integrated datasets, global research and analytics, we deliver solutions that drive complex decision across a wide range of financial products. Confluence includes the industry-leading data platforms of Confluence, CSS, Investment Metrics, Style Analytics, AMFINE and StatPro.
The Confluence Sales team is seeking an Inside Sales professional with 3+ years of experience with identifying new business prospects across a suite of products in the financial services industries. If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and looking to expand your career, this role could be for you. Ideal candidates will be results driven and highly motivated to generate new opportunities within the region and grow existing relationships. Use your creativity to correspond with, schedule meetings, and build relationships with C Level executives. Use your teamwork skills to strategize with the Enterprise Sales Directors in determining a territory plan. Identify accounts for prospecting with your earnings potential based on the activity you can drive. Build proficiency in the financial services industry.
Are you ready to use your high energy and positive attitude to learn more about Confluence? Are you naturally curious and want to learn about the solutions that Confluence produces to assist some of the largest global financial firms in the world with data analytics, research and insights? If so, come work for a leader and advance your career.
- Learn and master Confluence products and advanced selling and marketing technologies to demo services effectively and persuasively
- Target, research and assist the sales team to create new leads across all verticals.
- Prospect within a geographic territory to identify and generate new leads for Enterprise Sales Directors. Demonstrate outmost efficiency in shortening the sales cycle duration.
- Manage a daily queue of inbound leads from marketing campaigns and website traffic with a goal of qualifying leads and establishing calls and meetings for Enterprise Sales Directors
- Be responsible for assisting the sales team developing and growing a geographical sales territory
- Communicate when appropriate any client/prospect outreach with the sales team & competitive intelligence on new product opportunities to marketing and product management
- Attend relevant industry events and educate oneself on the industry
- Demo and pitch products to clients and prospects to help achieve team and company targets.
- Experience selling within the Financial Services industry a definite plus but not necessary
- Must have strong desire to learn our financial research business and to grow into a professional senior sales executive
- Must be able to utilize lead generating software and learn new technologies quickly. Experience using Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ work experience and/or internship maybe considered for right individual
- Must be highly organized, goal oriented and able to think independently
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal relationship skills
- Innovative, customer orientated thinker able to identify and exploit market niche opportunities
- Absolute personal and business integrity - Excellent soft and interpersonal skills.
WHY WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN JOINING?
- Joining a fast-growing company in an expanding market which will provide promising future career opportunities in selling a suite of SaaS based solutions across the financial services landscape.
- Learn innovative new sales techniques and technologies to drive new business.
- Be part of a collaborative team selling environment where your earning potential is only limited by your drive and energy.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES PREFERRED
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Slack, Zoom
- Understanding LinkedIn.com and how to leverage it to build networks and pipelines.
- Familiarity with core Microsoft Office software, including Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
To understand how and why we hold your data please view the relevant Privacy Statement: