Confluence is a global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. With the recent acquisition of StatPro, Confluence offers its clients a broader range of data-driven managed investment solutions including post-trade regulatory and shareholder reporting, performance and attribution, portfolio analytics, and asset data services and data management, delivering a full technology suite to the front, middle and back office. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence services over 400 clients in 39 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia
Confluence’s most important asset is its clients. The mission of the Business Support Analyst is to ensure that all clients are receiving the maximum value out of Confluence solutions and act as the voice of clients to the rest of Confluence, and the voice of Confluence to clients.
About Support Services
As part of the Client Experience Support Services team, your greatest assets are your teammates. Our platform requires both an excellent understanding of client business challenges and the ability to translate this need into applied software solutions; each member of the Support Services team brings unique expertise based on industry experience in financial services and/or information technology. Creative thinking, adaptability, and the desire to serve – both clients and one another – are critical to success. If you are looking for a highly collaborative environment where the first question is, “How will this improve our client experience?” Support Services at Confluence is the team for you.
- Ensure smooth and efficient post-implementation for all clients/products, with specific focus on Investment Performance and Risk Analytics products and services.
- Manage client loyalty to Confluence by:
- Knowing the client
- Overall Loyalty
- Client Goals
- Offices-Products Purchased/Implemented
- Key Contacts
- Product Usage / Entrenchment
- Managing the relationship
- Lead recurring support calls with clients
- Collaborate with the Support Manager on all Relationship Reviews
- Communicate client satisfaction and plans to resolve any major outstanding issues to management
- Resolve client issues with Confluence software solutions
- Escalate issues to other Confluence teams as appropriate
- Communicate progress on issues, Service Release items, and product changes to clients
- Educate clients on best practices for most effective use of Confluence software solutions
- Manage the Service Release to include required product changes
- Update CRM to reflect client knowledge
- Communicate opportunities to sales
- Ensure that all client opportunities and issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Manage deployment of custom work and/or deliverables
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise in one or more Confluence software solutions
- Other duties as assigned
The successful incumbent will be required to possess the following Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree required in Business or Financial discipline.
- Four or more years experience, financial services industry experience required, preferably within an Asset Manager or Asset Administrator and gained within an investment performance or risk analysis function.
- Knowledge of Investment performance and analysis techniques and methodology as well as exposure to related applications and operational workflow.
- Experience in an enterprise software or intellectual property environment strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of investment performance and risk analysis including calculation methodology, operational process workflow, data, analytics, user technology and issue resolution/troubleshooting
- High creativity with the ability to solve complex business problems
- Ability to learn independently and work with a high degree of autonomy
- Proficiency with Confluence software solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, self-motivated willingness to take initiative
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week based on client demands
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge of all company policies and procedures
- Increased level of responsibilities, as value-added team member
- Collaborative working style that values team success over personal accomplishments
- Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service
Confluence Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Confluence Privacy Statement