New Sales Executive
Develop new business opportunities across the United States and Canadian marketplaces. The individual will pro-actively establish new leads for the full range of assigned products that the company offers and be solely responsible for managing a demanding portfolio of complex customer relationships.
What Will You Do?
- Takes ownership of the full end to end sales cycle for new business transactions in line with the established Managed Buying Process.
- Establishes new leads and develops new business opportunities via conferences, cold calling and any other means deemed appropriate by the Director, North American Business Development.
- Updates the funnel and other management reports on an ongoing basis and participates in meetings and management updates as requested.
- Meets management identified targets and expectations in line with the Key Performance Indicators established by the EVP of Global Business Development
- Attends and actively participates in conferences and events as appropriate.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- Experience selling Fund Accounting, Performance, Regulatory and Typesetting solutions
- International business and financial/investment services industry experience preferred.
- Six or more years of product sales experience selling assigned products.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global, multicultural environment wherein diplomacy and a passion for diversity are paramount.
- The successful individual will be a highly motivated self-starter with experience of complex sales.
- Experience and creditability up to the board room level is a requirement.
- Knowledge of assigned product methodologies.
- Successful track record in selling assigned solutions into the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman or other established sales process is an advantage.
Confluence is a global leader in software products and solutions. We strive to create a collaborative and forward thinking culture which fosters professional growth while delivering exceptional results for our client. Confluence offers a competitive compensation package which includes highly competitive salaries and exceptional benefits.
Confluence's company culture and values guide our decisions, whether it's about product, brand or people. So if you are an ambassador of Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service to others, then ask yourself: Am I looking for an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally? Do I have the required experience and qualifications? If the answers are yes, then submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume today.